COVID-19 UPDATE – JUNE 9, 2020
We are happy to announce that, starting June 21, we will gather physically for our Sunday services. Although we are all eager to return to our traditional service venue, we must proceed with caution for the safety of our congregation. The leadership of Countryview Christian Church has adopted the following guidelines to help ease the church throughout this transition.
- IF YOU ARE SICK, STAY HOME. Although we would love for you to join us, we cannot risk a virus spreading throughout our congregation. Additionally, if you are an “at-risk” individual, have a compromised immune system, or if you simply feel uneasy about gathering with others, do not feel compelled to come. We will still record and upload each week’s service to our webpage for your viewing pleasure.
- We will not have Sunday School until further notice.
- Each week, the church building will be sanitized.
- We strongly discourage any physical contact between individuals (i.e. no meet n’ greet time, holy kisses, hugs, nor hand-shakes).
- All monthly potlucks have been cancelled until further notice.
- Within the sanctuary, chairs will be separated 6 feet apart in compliance with the social distancing guidelines. Exceptions for family units will be made.
- Although not required, face masks will be provided at the door.
- Only one person will be permitted in each bathroom at a time.
- We will not pass out bulletins nor communion – they will be placed in your seat prior to the service.